*What I have done in the past with this guide is not compensated and takes dozens of hours of research and interviews. While some time is spent transcribing much of my time is spent constantly trying to contact candidates to get answers to self-designed surveys with questions not typically asked. I did not have time to put that effort in this year so I apologize to any who were expecting that.



I was pleasantly surprised to discover people remembering this site even though I have not advertised it this year and all previous advertising was very limited.


Friday, October 22, 2010

Questions for Candidates 7

7. Should judges tell jurors they have a right to decide whether the law in question is constitutional?

  • Is it a fair trial if the judge tells the jurors they do NOT have a right to decide the constitutionality of the law?
  • Should judges be allowed to prevent defendants from presenting any defense they choose?
  • If not, what is the proper recourse in the case of a judge who refuses to let the defendant do so?

Taken from: http://www.thesocialleader.com/2010/10/questions-political-candidates/


No comments:

Post a Comment