*What I have done in the past with this guide is not compensated and takes dozens of hours of research and interviews. While some time is spent transcribing much of my time is spent constantly trying to contact candidates to get answers to self-designed surveys with questions not typically asked. I did not have time to put that effort in this year so I apologize to any who were expecting that.



I was pleasantly surprised to discover people remembering this site even though I have not advertised it this year and all previous advertising was very limited.


Monday, October 3, 2011

Assembly Seat E: Michael Palembas Summary

Mr. Palembas ran against Michael Dukes last year. He has degrees in social work and psychology and is unemployed right now.

Prop. 2 stance: Thinks there is still time for voluntary measures to take hold, will vote No.

Natural Gas: He supports free enterprise and thinks the borough should stay out of it.

Pay Freeze: Thought it was unfair.

Accepting Federal Money: “I’m all for it."

Goals for borough if elected: “He said he supports funding for the library and bookmobile but doesn’t enter the race with big borough goals. “I’m not running with an agenda.”

Political Views: “Has voted in both Democratic and Republican primaries in recent years. ‘I have no hidden agenda. I think there’s a lot of party agenda being played out in the Borough Assembly right now, and I don’t think it belongs there.’”

This summary extracted from this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment