*What I have done in the past with this guide is not compensated and takes dozens of hours of research and interviews. While some time is spent transcribing much of my time is spent constantly trying to contact candidates to get answers to self-designed surveys with questions not typically asked. I did not have time to put that effort in this year so I apologize to any who were expecting that.



I was pleasantly surprised to discover people remembering this site even though I have not advertised it this year and all previous advertising was very limited.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

FNSB 2011 Election

Election time again. I have my list from the borough and have emailed to all candidates my first set of questions. Here they are:

What would you say are the top 3 attributes in a candidate?

What top five principles do you try to live by? Why?

What makes a community a great place to live?

Have you ever made missteps in your political career? Care to elaborate or say what you would do differently today?

Many politicians (whether they run for Senate or School Board) always claim their best for the job due to “experience”, is experience all its cut out to be or are there more attributes we should be looking for?



No comments:

Post a Comment